Saturday 20 March 2010

A Catch Up

I haven't blog for quiet a while. Sorry I've been extremely busy.
Actually I've been doing an Art exam... And funnily enough i still am. But I'm feeling more positive about it now, well this is as long as i get my AS art finished in the next week :)

It's only a week like the EASTER HOLIDAY!!! Which means my birthday !!! I'll finally be 18 :)
it's all rather exciting as I'm having a birthday party to celebrate the oncoming years of being an adult... or just an excuse to get very drunk. Also my party is themed... yes it's fancy dress. Not any fancy dress though it's Disney themed!
Due to my family holidays being at Disney world Florida every year or ever other, it was just meant to be.

Also in this short amount of time I've been to another university interview at the university of surrey. I also applied for the 4 year course of dance as the last year is for working in a professional dance company! how amazing would that be!!! i also had to fight my battle for being in the forth year course as they only accept 20 people. So i obviously impressed them, well actually without sounding to cocky, i did fucking brilliantly! So I'm impressed with my persuasive skills. Basically they offered me a place 2 days later, when they said it would take a week to decided :)

I believe i don't have much more to comment on in my life... for the time being.

No comments:

Post a Comment