Friday 12 February 2010

A Week Away From School?

So the February term has finally finished, 6 weeks to be exact. And i only have one pocksey week off to try and relax in.
I'm not relaxing though! I have a Art exam to be doing!! The AS are and the A2!
This is all miss hunter fault, she's such a retard! She told me last year that i didn't have to do a final piece in my exam because i was far behind due to having glandular fever. It was pretty bad my glandular fever, i had to go to the hospital as i swelled up and stuff was strange and i wasn't exactly with it, as it took me a couple of seconds to reply to questions even though to me i thought i was replying straight after they asked.

Carrying on, this then led me into getting a E for art. And i need a C overall so i can get into University. So I'm going to have to ditch all my other subjects for the time being and do as much work as i can! Which i hope i will to give me a C overall :)
I just hope it all goes down well.

Also this week I've booked my 18th birthday! Very exciting, i just hope people come :)
And the place says you have to have bouncers! HA! how awesome is that !!?
So it should be good fun :)

My dad also bought me an ipod touch. Yeah how random!? He got it from someone at work who just got a iphone and said it was literally the same and didn't need his ipod anymore and gave it to my and for £50 quid! and it's 16gb. I thought there had to be a catch to it, but there isn't.
So I've had a good week yet a bad one, or should i say term.

Wish me luck on my art the next time i write on here hopefully my exam of art for AS and A2 will be over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment