Thursday 28 January 2010

Constantly Shattered

So I've got into Chichester! Whoop whoop with a conditional offer of C,C and a B in Dance.
Anyway i was happy for about 2 days.
Now I'm miserable.
I'm tired all the time! It's frustrating. i have some much work to be doing!
Art needs to be done, finish final piece, finish coursework book and the essay.
Dance coursework, dance essay and do a practical dance worth 20 minutes in a group, and we only have 10 maybe 12? well that's what it feels like.
Also i have quiet a few essays to do for English, such as an language acquisition essay.

But anyways i have an issue with my offer, yes i could get to C's and a B. But sadly i might not be able too.
If you don't no i will elaborate.
i caught glandular fever in year 12 around the exam period of art. So i tried to catch up but it was difficult and i did as much as i could. resulting in my over all grade an E. yet my coursework book was a C. and i was told it was because i didn't have a final piece, when i was told that the final piece didn't matter
So now i have to somehow magically get an A/B this year in art. but my coursework book is a C. AHHH it's impossible!

So basically I'm stressed and tiered from doing a lot of work!
And i feel I'm getting no where!

I'm stuck...

No comments:

Post a Comment