Sunday 10 January 2010

10/1/10

Welcome to another blog by Lauren.
It's still snowing, well settled for ages now ! School are deciding to be open, although they say if you can't get in you don't have to come to school. Who's not going to take up that offer?!
(Exams people obviously, but they don't count.)

Well I'm taking up the offer to stay at home with my lovely dogs and study English language, (another reason I'm not going to school i have a mock English exam) There are lots of reasons, why am i kidding myself!

Today hasn't been very eventful. Just went into oxford as i desperately needed some dance clothes for my interview on the 20th of January! very exciting !
Also a bunch of so called students (only a couple of years older than me I'd say) decided to cut the queue at the bus stop! Fucking idiots! ever heard of manner? They wanted to see if the 35 (that's the bus number) was going through kennington.
Good for them. But next time fucking get to the back of the queue and wait!
This girl that was with them (about 4 idiot students) looked like that thing out of lord of the rings
says something like:
"my precious"


You all understand, she was really ugly ! like insanely! (your probably thinking I'm mean yet she pissed me off so i can say what i like!) She and her bum buddies got on the bus and i had to listen to the stuck up snob talk i want to punch people who think their wonderful cause they have money and look down on everyone else. I'd love to steal all there money and watch them live on the streets!
HAHAHA

I'm joking by the way, they just pissed me off and I'm going to hopefully be a student soon too yet i won't forget my manners.
Later i will be seeing shane (the boyfriend) with some hot chocolate and whipped cream possibly marshmallows.
What can i say the boy understands me.

No comments:

Post a Comment