Friday 8 January 2010

8 January 2010

This snow is getting on my nerves!
i mean it's nice to not be at school... but i have a university audition soon! I need to post back some stuff but i have issue as i need help filling out the form! AHHH
Thank god i don'thave any exams. I'd be so distracted from last mintue studying.
GOOD LUCK to anyone that has exams.

The last past couple of days i've spent with my boyfriend. Just snuggling in bed with hot chocolate marshmallows and whipped cream. (my boyfriends such as girly girl, or is it called under the thumb?)

If he reads that i'll be in serious trouble.

Dancing on ice is on. Good programme. If you think Big brother is better get off my blog now and never come back. Cause everyone hates big brother it's sooo SHIT!

I'd better concentrate on the T.V
Good Day x

No comments:

Post a Comment