Thursday 21 January 2010

To Dance or Not to Dance

So i had my interview at Chichester yesterday, for a BA Hons in Dance. I pretty much love dance, it's the only thing i can do. I'm not a mental person I'm a physical person.
Yes i bet the people who know me think yes your pretty insane so you must be mental!

So i got down to Chichester at 9.40ish after getting up at 5am. Most people were in normal clothes i thought interviews you were supposed to dress up smart? Anyways the auditions started at 10.15ish. There was about 30 of us in a class, it was a joke ! i couldn't move like literally !
So anyways we danced for 2 hours and 30 minutes. Only the issue was my toe was hurting, it just kept hurting which it obviously effect my dancing. Weirdly enough there was no side of a blister on my toe.
Yet when i began to dance something popped under my foot and it bled everywhere, how embarrassing.
Sadly i had to dance for the last 45 minutes and it was painful. Yet i tried.
I don't believe I've got into Chichester though and it's the university i really want to go to.

All in all I'll have to wait till February to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment